New Moms Talk Group Info and Registration
Welcome to our very special New Moms Group, a model for the Mayo Clinic’s Mindful Parenting group.
This group is a place where new parents dive deep into the profound changes of identity, relationships, work, body, and so much more that parenting brings.
What do we do? No way to get it until you experience the secret sauce but here is some info:
- The first ten years of this group Mary Esther faciltated for herself and her friends. When her 3rd child was born ten years ago Mary Esther opened this group to other new and experienced moms with young babies. It’s been going strong ever since!
- In 2021 Mary Esther Malloy began mentoring a group of midwives at The Mayo Clinic who are modeling their new Mindful Parenting group on this program. Really, this is not your typical moms group!
- For moms and their babies between the ages of 1 week and 1 year. Meets for 6 Thursday mornings, 10 to 12pm. Live online with Mary Esther Malloy, MA, mother of three children, and assisted by Teba Besada, former La Leche League Leader and mother of four children.
- What do we explore?
- Birth and adoption experiences,
- Launching life with baby highs and lows,
- Identity and relationship change,
- The emotional life of babies (and their parents),
- How we were parented and healing intergenerational patterns, as well as
- Sleep and nighttime parenting, Breast and bottle feeding, Introducing solids, Baby-led weaning, Baby-led pottying, Nurturing a healthy microbiome, Work-life balance, and more.
- Includes Mindfulness, Mama-body movement, and Listening Partners.
To register, fill out the form below and pay the class fee of $250. Then, be on the lookout for our confirmation email which contains an intake form.